Monday, December 8, 2008

The BEST Cat!


Less than 10 days until departure for Brazil and 6 sleeps until we leave our comfortable home. I know one of the things I will miss the most is our cat, Kiko. Kiko came to us in September, as he was Marnie and Bert's cat that we inherited when they moved to Brazil. I haven't always been a cat person, but Kiko is the best. He greets us with a friendly meow and is generally very chatty, he is also a great cuddler on a cold fall night. We've thought of taking him to China...probably not a great idea.
This whole big trip thing is becoming more real as things to do get checked off the list. I haven't taken more than 3 to 4 weeks off work since I started doing massage 10 years ago, so a break will be nice. I am looking forward to some sun in Brazil, then immersing myself in China and Chinese medicine and seeing where that takes me, and my practice. As much as I am looking forward to being away, the excitement of coming back and being an Acupuncturist, and all the learning that will take place, is definitely on my mind.

Thanks for reading.

Ian

No comments: