Monday, June 15, 2009

Dr. Lou


Well, it seems that my time in China is drawing to a close. My TCM pals and I have graduated - both from our program here in China and our 5 year D.TCM program in Canada. It feels amazing to write that! I am doing the final cleaning of the apartment and will head to the airport for Lhasa, TIbet this afternoon. What I find there is left to be seen. I have no travel plans, but will be in good hands with some Tibetan friends of people I have met in Chengdu. Seems that the Chinese Government is still restricting access of foreigners in Tibet to just about everything unless you have a licensed 'guide'. Kind of like how they've restricted my access from this blog over the past month.....(So, Ian is kindly posting this message). It's likely there won't be any more photos for this reason before I return home near the end of June. I'm feeling sad to be leaving what was such an amazing home for me over the past four months...and so grateful. Until the next time.....

Om
Dr. Lou

No comments: